Posted on April 16 2018
Spring is here! With the warm weather comes a whole host of activities to do on date night, or even date day! We've selected a few highlights for those weekends when you’re in the mood to try something new:
- Visit the Common Space Gallery: The Art Gym in Denver is opening its second gallery, the Common Space Gallery. Its newest exhibit features the talented artists Matthew Swisher and Kelly Austin-Rollo. This exhibit is open until April 14th, but after that, there will be new features to check out at the Common Space Gallery. And you can see the rest of the Art Gym while you're there!
- Arthur Jafa Screening: The Museum of Contemporary Art will be screening Arthur Jafa's new video Love Is The Message. The video is a montage of clips from the internet that express the difficulty battling racism in America. The movie will be showing until May 13th. Bring your partner to see something that really gets your mind working.
- All My Sons: This Arthur Miller play will be shown at the Arvada Center for Arts and the Humanities through May 2018. It's a classic that demonstrates what can go awry with the American dream, and you won't want to miss director Lynne Collins' interpretation.
- Scavenger Hunt: Downtown Denver hosts a scavenger hunt that you can compete in. Set aside a few hours to explore downtown with your partner, and get that rush of excitement every time you uncover a new hint!
- See the Eagles and Jimmy Buffett: You won't want to miss this! On June 28th, The Eagles, Jimmy Buffett, and Coral Reefer will be performing at Coors Field. Get tickets here.
- Tour the castle in Sedalia: Colorado has so many beautiful sites to offer. You might not have known that this spring there are public tours of the castle in Sedalia. Just a little bit outside of Denver, you and your partner can make a romantic day or weekend of it!