Posted on February 10 2017
In case you missed it, we popped in on the Mandy Connell at KOA 850 am yesterday to talk about some of our favorite ideas to mix it up this year for Valentine's Day.
Have any you want to add? Please share below.
1. Alpine Dog Brewing Company is hosting their second annual Oyster and Stout Festival. Stop in for a single taster or flights.
2. Intersect Brewing in Fort Collins is offering beer and cupcake flights for $15.
3. Get crafty with C-Squared Studio and take a metal fusing class together. They're featuring heart shaped metal works. $120
4. Plum Consignment is offering a Malas and Mimosas class for $60 this Vday weekend. This is great for couples or friends!
5. Get active at Rocky Mountain National Park with an, up to, 8 mile guided snow show for two for $180. They'll even serve you hot soup within sight of the Continental Divide.
6. History and Whiskey walking tour - $35, need I say more?
7. Onefold will be doing an Aphrodisiac Food and Drink Tasting for $30/person. You'll get to sample a range of dishes each paired with a beer, wine, or cocktail - designed to ignite your passion.
8. Scented Studio will shower you with champagne, chocolate truffles and strawberries, cake pops, roses and more as the two of you create your own perfume or cologne from their 22 different blends.
9. Luna Massage and Wellness does an AMAZING couples massage class for $139 per couple for a private session and $89 per couple for a group. It's 2 hours where each of you gets a one hour massage from your partner and directions from an instructor. Bring a bottle of wine and some of your own tunes to plug in.
10. Asylum Haunted House. Grab some friends and check out this Valentine's themed haunted house.
11. L'Electrique Dollhouse and Circus. Dance and circus meet at this interactive show. Live music, libations, dance, theater, visual arts, installations, body paint and more.
12. Boulder Leather and Lace Burlesque Show. Let them guide through all things leather, lace and burlesque.
13. Valentine's Couple Shamanic Journey. An ancient and experiential method of receiving personal guidance, empowerment, and healing by accessing the threshold state of consiousness through a hypnotic repetitive and rhythmic beat from Native American drumming.
Didn't see the perfect fit for you? Need some help pulling it all together? Check out Denver Date Nite for all your date planning needs. We will do the work, you get all of the glory.