It's that time of year again and for those of us with expanding families and increased spending, it can be stressful. That's why we have put together a list of awesome items sourced from local Denver metro companies that won't break the bank.
1. For Both - Give the gift of an experience with a Denver Date Nite gift card. Ranging from $15 and up it's sure to fit any budget! It's a promise for time made for the two of you, full of new experiences and fun! Let the custom date planners put something together so you can enjoy each other without any of the work.
2. For Her - Alisap Designs in Littleton makes these amazing fingerprint necklaces. Trust me - I got one for mother's day and wear it everyday! For $100 for two kids you can bring your kids down and get their fingerprints imprinted on a charm, chain included!
3. For Both - Luna Massage and Wellness in the Arts District does an amazing couples massage class. For $139 per couple, it's a steal! You bring the wine and choice of music and your certified instructor will give each of you one hour of instruction while the other gets to reap the benefits!
4. For Both - Tickets to a show at Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret. Tickets range from $20 - $40 so choose the show best suited to your budget. With a variety of burlesque shows to choose from, it's a great way to experience something new and exciting together.
5. For Him - Is your guy the adventurous type? Try a glider ride! Mile High Gliders in Boulder offers an assortment of rides ranging from $100 - $300 for a once in a lifetime experience!
6. For Him - If your guy is a beer maker, check out Etsy. There are a ton of companies who are custom making growlers, perfect for the beer lover and maker.
7. For Both - Give the gift of cooking together. Stir in the highlands offers some great couples classes. For $150 per couple it's a few hours of enjoying each other, a hands on experience, and dinner!
8. For Both - Snow Mountain Ranch near Winter Park offers dog sledding at pricing way less than anyone else. For $50 for non guests of the Y and $30 for on site guests it's a great deal for such a unique experience. If you can swing it, stay for the weekend! Accommodations are modest but inexpensive. You can stay in one of their Yurts for only $100 a night. If you've already got your season pass to Winter Park you could have a truly one of a kind weekend for $200.