Posted on April 21 2017
Mother's Day is coming up fast. . . . are you panicking yet?
Of all the days we exchange gifts, this one always seems to sneak up with the craziness that is summer right around the corner. Don't let it get away from you! Get cracking.
Need some help? Check out our Mother's Day option for something truly creative and memorable. Denver Date Nite can take care of everything - the planning, the bookings, and all that's left is to hand over her itinerary for the day while you watch the little ones.
In the meantime, we have put together some of our favorite ideas for this year that won't break the bank but will show her how loved she is:
1. A day by herself. My husband does this for me every year and it's amazing. While I love being a mom, a day alone is the best gift. So fill her day with her favorite activities - manicures, brunch, shopping, yoga, whatever...just give her some peace and quiet that's all about her.
2. Alisap Designs in Littleton makes these amazing fingerprint necklaces. Trust me - I got one for mother's day and wear it everyday! For $100 for two kids you can bring your kids down and get their fingerprints imprinted on a charm, chain included!
3. A secret photo shoot of the kids that makes her feel the effort and thought that went into it. I don't mean you need to hire a photographer - you got this! Just some time, effort, and a frame or two will do the trick.
4. Girls Night! Team up with a couple of other husbands for the ultimate score. Pick out a few of her closest friends and put together an awesome night out that they don't have to plan, worry about finding a sitter, or book. Maybe it's dinner and dancing, or a class, a wine tasting, whatever they're into. If you need help in the planning and booking department - Denver Date Nite can handle it all for you by putting together a night full of surprises and girls night fun.
5. An experience together as a family. It doesn't really matter what it is - just an outing she doesn't have to plan herself. The Truffle Cheese Shop makes amazing picnic baskets, perfect to pair with a hike. So pack that diaper bag and baby carrier and head for the hills.
6. As a mom I'm usually the ones taking the pictures and often find myself not being visible in alot of our family events. Let her have a chance to be in the pics with the kids this year with a Mommy and Me photo shoot. You can book a Normal Session for 30 minutes for $45 which includes 10 printed images or and Extended Session that get's them an hour with 20 images for $100. Either session gets free digital copies. To book, contact Angelique Zackery 405-543-8328 or shoot her an email.
7. If the budget is tight and sentimental is your goal, I can't think of a better gift than a What I Love About Mom Book. Listed on Amazon for $16.50 you and the littles can fill in all the sweet details together.
8. A "Where My Children Landed" pillow is perfect for grandparents. Check out this cute Etsy listing that's truly a one of a kind keepsake for only $60.