When you and your sweetie are ready to get away from it all, look no further than gorgeous Evergreen, Colorado. Only an easy 45-minute drive from Denver, this beautiful mountain retreat is perfect for a fun day trip or a romantic weekend escape.
- Go for a leisurely walk with your honey on the 1.3-mile loop around scenic Evergreen Lake. Fair weather visitors enjoy paddle boats and paddle boarding, and ice skaters take to the lake in the winter months.
- Take a hike! Evergreen's Alderfer and Three Sisters Park offers 18 trails; choose a short easy stroll through mountain meadows, or challenge yourself on the Sisters Trail, and be rewarded with a stunning summit view of the town below.
Explore the Historic Downtown
Relax with a Fabulous Meal
- Unwind with a pint at Lariat Lodge Brewing. The microbrewery is just a few minutes east of Evergreen, overlooking Bear Creek. You'll find a selection of craft beers, and some serious comfort food: burgers, mac and cheese, shrimp and grits and Swedish meatballs. Live music on the weekends.
- Seal the deal with a romantic dinner at Willow Creek Restaurant, where the dining room and patio offers a stunning view of Evergreen Lake. The elegant fare features fresh and local ingredients; share a charcuterie plate, toast to a wonderful evening and choose from a fabulous selection of entrees like Rocky Mountain Trout and Willow Creek Risotto.
- How about a private cabin on the banks of Bear Creek? It's romance aplenty at The Cabins at Country Road. Stay in the charming Owl's Nest, with its soaking tub and vaulted ceilings, or the Creekside Dreamcatcher, with its four-poster King-size bed and Indian décor.
- Choose from guest rooms, suites and cottages at Highland Haven Creekside Inn. Splurge for the Tree House, a 3-level hideaway with amazing views and a 2-person steam shower, or opt for the Fireside Loft, with its private canopied outdoor hot tub.
Weekend getaways, romantic evenings, exciting day trips...your dream date awaits you at Denver Date Nite.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.