Posted on April 03 2017
1. Sushi, Sake, and Joint Rolling Class - $69
420 Tours never ceases to amaze us with what they can pull together. Check this class out on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday from 7 - 9 pm. Perfect for anyone who wants to know how to roll the perfect sushi and joint! For more info, check here.
2. Bites and Brews - $99
3. Swing Dancing For Beginners - $45
Check out KIPP Sunshine Peak Academy Tuesday at 7 pm and learn the basic patterns of West Coast Swing. Details here.
4. Beginner Wine Making - $35
5. Spring 2017 Golf Leagues at Top Golf - $40 - $80
Need a weekly date night idea? We love this new Centennial hot spot with cocktails, food, and a little friendly competition. Great idea with friends too! More details.
6. Denver Union Station Historical Tour - $20
All you recent transplants or history buffs should enjoy this 1 hour tour on Sunday. For tickets, check here.