3316 Tejon St
What We Loved:
- Location. Located in the heart of LoHi this place makes for an amazing date night stop with great drinks and dessert all in walking distance.
- The Service. I am super picky about my service and Old Major still reigns as one of my favorites in Denver. They're in jeans (which I love), they're personable and friendly without being over the top. They're well versed on the menu and processes and have great recommendations. Go with their recommendations!
- The Vibe. Clean, trendy and modern. You feel like you're having an upscale dinner without it feeling stuffy.
- The Food. Omigod, the food! A foodie paradise with their in house butchering and house cured meats. It's original and beautiful. You'll leave here looking forward to your next visit.
- The Drinks. Great cocktail menu - super original - with drinks that arrive in frosted glasses - nice touch!
What We Didn't:
- How Much Everyone Else Loves Them. They definitely book out so you're not dropping in for a Friday dinner without some pre planning. Make reservations way in advance, you'll need them.
Love love love Old Major and can't wait to return. Their consistent with the food and service and it's a stop every true Denver foodie should make. It's a great date night - leave the kids at home. Head over before it gets too cold and take a walk around LoHi after, this neighborhood is continuing to blow up and there are a ton of great stops to check out.