Posted on February 24 2017
Think about your weekly schedule. Chances are good you are well overdue for a date night with your partner. When you're in a committed relationship, oftentimes the comfort of home takes over, and date night falls by the wayside. Whether it's kids, jobs, or just a slump, you can turn around and realize it's been a while since the last time you went out.
While any date is better than no date at all, maybe dinner out doesn't sound worth taking off your sweatpants and turning off Netflix. If you need some help getting motivated, Denver Date Nite is here to help. Let us put together a customized date night for the two of you that is sure to get you off the couch.
Here are 5 unique date night ideas for you and your partner to enjoy this weekend:
- Terrarium Making Class - Come sip some wine and get dirty! At $45 per person it's a really unique way to spend the evening and get some relax time together.
- Trivia Night: This is a fun way to put your useless information to good use. Yes, you'll likely have a meal on this date, but you'll get to work together. Bonus points: most trivia nights have a "no cell phone" rule (to avoid cheating) so you will not only have a date, but a technology free date.
- Murder Mystery: Nothing like a classic game of "who-done-it"! Take a night off from your regular job and become a detective. You and your partner will have to work together to solve the mystery (that is, assuming one of you aren't the murderer!).
- Bend And Blaze. If you're a cannabis lover, this class is for you. For $10 they'll pair a workout with one of their favorite plants.
- Cooking Class: Sure, the last thing you may want to do on a rare night out is cook, but a cooking class can be a lot of fun. You get to learn new skills, and may even add a new meal to your arsenal of favorites at home.
- Blacksmithing For The Beginner. $40 per person gets you face time with Chad at C-Squared Studios. This class is for newbies so step out of your comfort zone and try something new!
Denver has so much to offer when it comes to date nights, it can get overwhelming. Try to step outside of your comfort zone. You'll get to reconnect with your partner, and get a few laughs out of it as well. If you need some help, or don't have time to do it yourself, check out Denver Date Nite. For a small fee we will handle all of the work while you enjoy all of the fun.