True Food Kitchen
2800 E 2nd Ave
Things We Loved:
- The Atmosphere. Upbeat, trendy, and fun. There was a great mix of people with wardrobe that ranged from upscale evening to yoga pants and hoodies. The decor was clean and modern but very comfortable at the same time.
- The Service. It was attentive and helpful but not overwhelming or trying too hard. They had great suggestions and were always nearby if you needed anything.
- The Food. The most important part really. Super healthy options that can accommodate any dietary restriction. I went with a super healthy eater/sort of vegan who loved it so much they were back within the week. I'm a total foodie steak lover and it hit the mark for me too.
- The Location. In the heart of Cherry Creek you are walkable to everything so it's a great stop on date night.
Things We Didn't:
- The Parking. It's Cherry Creek so it's likely you've already anticipated this. They do offer valet but it's $7 so if you don't want to pay, you'll likely be walking a bit.
- The Noise. It was super loud so definitely not great for a first date when you're trying to get to know someone but fine for a fun night out!
Overall, we've already been back twice. Denver has really amazing restaurants and True Food was an excellent addition. They nailed catering to the foodies and the health nuts. The location is also massive so it's a great option for last minute nights out as they almost always have reservations available.