We live in the land of breweries and I, for one, don't like to miss out because I want to hang with my littles. It dawned on me that breweries can be a real hit or miss with the kiddos. Which ones are welcoming? Are we going to show up and be the only ones with kids in a land of 21 years olds? Are there snacks or something to entertain them? It's daunting to find the right one. So we put together a list of Our Favorite Breweries To Brink The Kids.
1. Comrade Brewing. This South Denver gem welcomes families with open arms. It's a huge space that also allows dogs. They have games and a basket of kids books as soon as you walk in. My kids had a blast running around, reading books, petting dogs and visiting the food trucks outside. Tons of parking and rarely a wait.
2. The Farmhouse at Breckenridge Brewery. We LOVE this place. Great food, great beer, and tons of space out back for the kids to run free. This is the perfect place to take....everyone! The kids, the grandparents, friends, whomever. It's a beautiful place right off Santa Fe in Littleton. They have food trucks, a full kitchen, fire pits, adirondack chairs to lounge, and lawn games for all. It's classy country close to the city.
3. The Brewery on Broadway. We love this hidden gem located in Englewood. There are board games, shuffle board table, live music, and great snacks for the kids. My husband and I enjoyed 6 3.5 oz pours for $10 each while the kids snacked on popcorn and juice. The bartenders were actually excited to see kids there and they even had a few dogs just wandering around the bar which my son was over the moon about! Not to mention, there's a great pizza place across the street, Rico's. You can grab a few slices and bring them into the bar to enjoy!
4. Blue Moon Brewing Company. Located in RiNo this is a great place to bring extended family when they're visiting too. They have a full menu so it's got more of a restaurant feel in an industrial setting - plus, they'll get a taste of one of the hottest parts of Denver.
5. Declaration Brewery. The perfect place on a summer day located just West of SoBo. They have a great patio, ping pong, and lawn games. It's just loud enough that the kids can be kids without the glares from the 20 somethings.